I have added proper support for APRS status packets, and started storing them separately from beacons. You can now browse APRS status packets based on the callsign, and browse the status history of each station sending status messages.
Naturally this called for new strings to be translated. Please visit the Translation tool page to update your translations for the status/ category. I also changed the strings in the generic browselist category so that complete sentences are used - this should help translation work for many languages, allowing you to reach the proper ordering of words. Please note that you can copy and edit your old translation to match the new English string, just click on Toggle history and then copy to move the old translation to the empty editing field.
Again, a big thank you to everyone involved in the translation work. I know the translations help a lot of people to understand what's going on here.