The aprs.fi translation tool was broken when the Google Maps API v3 integration was installed on July 5th. I've fixed it now to not use some API functions which were used from the maps API, and translation work can continue. There are some new strings which have been added lately for Street View integration, tooltips, data exporting and other new features, so most languages need some updating.
Again, I wish to thank everyone who has submitted translations – they are really very useful for a lot of the users around the world!
Unfortunately I did a small mistake during the installation of this bug fix, and the real-time map would not load for several minutes right after the initial installation tonight. Sorry about that.