I just finished installing an upgrade on aprs.fi. I had forgotten a configuration change that needed to be done with this upgrade, and the web service stopped working at 19:16 UTC. I had some trouble finding the problem, and managed to fix it at 19:38 UTC. That was completely unnecessary, sorry for the trouble. It should have been a routine upgrade requiring only a minute of downtime or so. Data collection was not interrupted.
The upgrade made the telemetry graph page update itself automatically as new values come in from the station, just like the weather page does. Just look up a telemetry station and leave the graph page open and the contents will be magically updated!
The grapher engine got a little upgrade which enables graph value lookups on all graphs. Just hover the mouse cursor above a graph and the labels will display the values reported at that time. While the pointer is between reported values it will display an interpolated value.
The real-time map's data refreshing algorithm got some updates and fixes.
I did a few updates on strings too, and the translations need to be updated. At least on the moving stations page I had to split a very long string to two short ones.