This morning I installed APRS telemetry support on the production server. Some APRS stations use the telemetry protocol to transmit things like temperature (inside, or measured from the heat sink of a transmitter), battery voltage, or number of transmissions by a digipeater. Some also send states of switches or relays. For example, take a look at the telemetry data transmitted by the digipeater VK5RAC-1, or the DIGI_NED digipeater PI1APA.
I've also implemented wildcard searching in the weather and telemetry views. Should help you in finding weather and telemetry-enabled stations in your area.
These features added some strings which need to be translated. I also did some changes in the weather and info page strings, making it possible to translate some more of them, and to make more proper translations for some languages (more complete sentences translated). I'll continue this task later.
I also installed the new server in a co-location site a couple days ago, and I've been testing it under high load and benchmarking different disk and database configurations. Going to take it into use this weekend, I hope!